Acting - An Introduction
Regardless of prior experience and training, everyone is invited to apply to this course. Through improvisation exercises and character development, you will develop a basic acting vocabulary. You will explore techniques in freeing the actor’s voice, imagination and physicality, as well as enhancing skills in working supportively with others in the creation of character, situation and role. You will work with experienced tutors who will aim to nurture both your confidence and creativity.
- Explore various acting techniques
- Look at characterisation using imagination and improvisation
- Rehearse a scene from a play
- Enhance skills in working supportively with others
- Discover the role of body and voice in acting
- Work with experienced tutors who will nurture your confidence and creativity