Acting Classes - Improvers
Our Acting Classes - Improvers are aimed at those who have completed a City Academy Beginners Acting course, an equivalent beginners course elsewhere, or those who have studied drama or performing arts at college level.
By consolidating skills and introducing new techniques this course is both practical and challenging. This improvers acting course focuses on continued development exploring spontaneity, impulse and play leading to a prepared showing of work in class.
ACTING CLASSES - IMPROVERS CONTENT
Exact course content may differ according to the course length. Topics covered generally include:
- Preparing and presenting improvised and scripted scenes
- Continued development of personal confidence, imagination and creativity
- Using environment, character and objectives to explore text
- Freeing your voice and body for performance
- Understanding stage craft and rehearsal techniques
You will receive friendly feedback throughout the course and all scripts are provided.