Acting - For Camera
Working with a film industry professional, prepare and work on monologues, duologues and scenes from a range of television, commercial and film genres.
- Explore preparation exercises from a variety of acting practitioners with focus on developing imagination and creating believable performances
- Develop an understanding of the technical aspects of shooting a scene and how this affects performance
- Learn about castings and auditions for film, television and commercials
- Work in a rehearsal room with the use of a handheld camera
Who is this course suitable for?
- People who have taken Acting: An Introduction or have taken equivalent introductory acting classes elsewhere
- Those that are new to screen acting
- Those that are returning to screen acting who wish to brush up their skills
- Those that are already working in the industry but who haven’t trained before