Acting - Shakespeare
This practical course will enable you to gain the skills to read the acting signals that Shakespeare built into his plays and show you how to make interpretative choices.
- Discover how to bring heightened language to life in performance
- Explore Shakespeare’s characters, language and rhythms
- Rehearse and present a Shakespearean monologue
- Work with a scene partner on a Shakespearean duologue
Who is this course suitable for?
- Those that are new to studying Shakespeare
- Anyone that’s already taken Acting: An Introduction
- Anyone that’s completed equivalent beginner level acting classes elsewhere
- Those with experience of Shakespeare who want to brush up their Shakespeare skills