Advanced Training Course
The Advanced Training programme allows a small group of artists to come together to form a company who will work together for four days.
We are excited to announce that the next Advanced Training Course will be taking place in London from 22-25 November 2021. The Advanced Training Course is a highly energetic and creative programme, suitable for participants with an interest in extending their knowledge and practice of devising and physicality techniques. The course will be facilitated within a socially distanced framework.
Extending the starting points covered in our Introductory and Intermediate workshops, our Advanced Training programme will build on these skills and put them into practice:
- Work closely with two Frantic Practitioners, including our Associate Director, to develop and build a Frantic Assembly inspired performance
- Create complex choreography through simple beginnings
- Find depth in movement, learn what movement can say and how to test its' potential
- Understand text and movement; explore when to move, when to talk and how and when to do both
- We are looking to collaborate with participants who have professional experience working in theatre or dance. Those who are interested in our method of creating work, who are open to experimenting and collaborating with other like-minded people should apply.
While we are hopeful that the face-to-face training course will be possible, the course dates are subject to change depending on current coronavirus restrictions. The details of the this year's course:
Monday 22 November - Thursday 25 November 10:00 - 17:00
London (venue TBC)
Full Price £500 / Concession* £450
*Concession rate for full time students, registered disabled & those seeking job seeker's allowance. Please send proof of eligibility with your application if applying for a concession rate.
Participants will be selected based on experience and suitability for this programme.
In line with our Equality, Diversity & Inclusion policy, Frantic Assembly is committed to creating opportunities for participants that face socio-economic barriers and for those who are underrepresented in the arts.
With this in mind, we are pleased to be offering bursary places on our Public Training courses.