Ballet Classes - Improvers 2
By the time you reach our Ballet Improvers 2 classes, you will have a greater understanding of the Ballet vocabulary. You will build on the essential technique, which was established in the Ballet Beginners and Ballet Improvers 1 courses. You will gain a broader understanding of the art form and increase your technical ability.
This class is suitable for those with previous ballet experience.
BALLET IMPROVERS 2 CLASSES CONTENT
Exact course content may differ depending on the duration of the course, your individual needs and those of the group collectively. However, topics covered will generally include:
- A greater understanding of Ballet technique
- Barre exercises as a warm up for centre practice with a focus on muscle strength and conditioning
- Concentration on centre practice, pirouettes (turns), and allegro (jumps)
- Improved balance, coordination, turn out and technique
- Master challenging balances, footwork combinations and extended choreographic phrases
Like all of our ballet classes, you will be given friendly feedback and support from your tutor throughout the course. There is an overall higher level of difficulty throughout the course than Improvers 1.