Customer Service Apprenticeship
We are currently recruiting for a customer service apprentice who will undertake an 18 month apprenticeship.
You will report to our Head of Ticketing & Membership Services and work within the Box Office team at Glyndebourne. You will help provide exceptional customer service to our audience by phone, email and in person. You will help with the recording of ticketing and marketing data and support a range of Membership services. You will assist with a variety of general office administration tasks using Tessitura software, Microsoft Office, Google Suite and related software. You will also help the Box Office team with the allocation of Festival tickets to Glyndebourne’s 10,000+ Members via a database-led computer ballot system.
You will complete a Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship with East Sussex College.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- To assist the Customer Service Team with the ticketing transactions process (including helping with allocating, troubleshooting, payment, exchanges, cancellations etc) from initial enquiry through to despatch;
- To provide excellent customer service in all aspects of ticketing, information and online support services
- To assist the team with the daily financial transactions via Tessitura system, identifying and raising any issues to a suitable colleague.
- To work with all departments to ensure that the ‘Glyndebourne Customer Experience’ exceeds expectations
- To help support Glyndebourne initiatives specifically designed for Members, customers, education, development and staff and record all relevant activity.
The contractual hours of work are 35 hours per week (variable hours as per the box office rota).