Dance Ambassadors are a team of young people aged 18-25 who share our belief in the power of dance! Ambassadors are passionate young people who want to champion dance in their community, the wider region and nationally.
Dance Ambassadors have the opportunity to support One Dance UK and partner organisations with their activities and events while developing their own skills and networks. You do not have to be studying or working in dance to be a Dance Ambassador and you can love any style of dance. We want to make sure that Dance Ambassadors represent young people of all backgrounds and experiences, so we welcome applications from ALL young people – you simply have to have a passion for dance!
If you join us as a Dance Ambassador in 2023-2024 you will:
• Learn about the work of One Dance UK and other dance and arts organisations
• Take part in in-person and online upskilling sessions
• Gain a wealth of new skills, knowledge, experience and contacts
• Build your CV and work portfolio
• Make a difference by volunteering your time and support on One Dance UK’s projects and programmes
• Provide a vital ‘youth voice’ to the dance sector - have your say on the future of dance!