Get The Best From Your Team
This one day programme is designed to not only help participants to understand why inclusion is business critical, but through facilitated discussion, leave with both the motive and the means to develop the inclusion conversation within their organisation.
The highly interactive day will cover:
• Why inclusion is the core issue for any organisation’s success strategy rather than an issue of compliance
• The irresistible link between inclusion profit and performance
• How to get value from diversity by managing inclusion
• How to widen participation of both the consumer and the employee base by creating a culture of inclusion
• Facilitated discussion, exploration of models and tools, tips and techniques to address each aspect of the ARC: Attraction (Who comes to watch and Who comes to work) and Retention (What makes them return and What makes them stay) as well as agreeing actions designed to strengthen individual and organisational Commitment to inclusion.
At the end of this course you will:
• Be clear about the primacy of the inclusion agenda in contributing to the long-term sustainability of your organisation
• Know where your and your organisation’s areas for development in respect of this agenda are
• Have practical actions that can be put into effect back in the workplace
The tutors are Paul Anderson-Walsh and Deborah Sawyerr from The Centre for Inclusive Leadership.
£180+VAT for Non-Members. £140+VAT for Members