How to Write Great Applications
This course explores the key skills needed to write strong applications and effectively communicate about your work to successfully achieve funding from Trusts and Foundations. As we recover from the Covid-19 pandemic, more organisations are competing to find funds to sustain their work. Therefore there has never been a more important time to learn how to communicate your story to funders and stand out from the crowd.
You will learn:
- How to craft and build an effective fundraising Case for Support
- How to write persuasively to win funding
- How to respond to funding criteria
- How to research funders
- How to prepare effective budgets that tell your story
- How to build relationships with Trusts and Foundations for the long-term
- The latest trends in Trust and Foundation fundraising
Who is it for?
This course is aimed at those new to fundraising, those looking to achieve multi-year funding support, or launch a big project in a new area, or for those just looking for a refresher in this important area of fundraising.