How to Write Great Applications
This course explores the key skills needed to write strong applications to win funding from Trusts and Foundations. As we recover from a time of emergency for the arts, where more applications are being written and read than ever before, there has never been a more important time to learn how to communicate your story to funders and stand out from the crowd.
This course is aimed at those new to fundraising, those about to launch a big project in a new area or for those just looking for a refresher in a key aspect of fundraising following the crisis.
You will learn:
• How to generate great fundraising ideas
• How to craft and build an effective Case for Support
• How to write persuasively to win funding
• How to respond to funding criteria
• How to research funders
• How to prepare effective budgets that tell your story
• How to build relationships with Trusts and Foundations for the long-term
• The latest trends in Trust and Foundation fundraising
This course will be delivered virtually via Zoom in two separate 2.5 hour sessions.
The first of these will take place on the 6 October 2021 at 10am - 12.30pm. The second will take place on the 13 October at 10am - 12.30pm. Both of these are necessary to complete the full training.
If you have any questions about how this day will run virtually please get in touch with Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org.