Internship - Artist Administrator
Askonas Holt is delighted to be offering a 12 month-internship position in Artist Management. The aim of our internship programme is to inspire you, give you additional skills and help you realise your potential.
This is a great opportunity to work in Artist Management with amazing colleagues who will make sure you gain the skills and experience to take your career to the next level. The role will support colleagues working in the Singers departments and across into Conductors and Instrumentalists. We are seeking passionate and committed applicants, who are keen to learn about the classical music world and would welcome the opportunity to be part of our caring and dynamic team.
Askonas Holt is one of the world’s leading arts management companies, specialising in the field of classical music. Working all over the world, we nurture both established and emerging talent through personal, bespoke management, as well as arranging international tours for the world’s leading orchestras.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING AND LEARNING
• General Administrative support (e.g. taking notes at meetings, updating spreadsheets)
• Data entry using our online software: keeping our artist diaries up to date
• Assist with organising schedules for artists including backstage requirements and promotional activities
• Assist with artists’ travel/accommodation/visa requirements
• Assist with purchasing concert/opera tickets
• Updating our website including reviews, biographies and photos
• There will be opportunities to attend some performances in London.