Musical Theatre Singing - Level 2
Our Musical Theatre Singing Lessons - Level 2 are suitable for those with some basic understanding of singing technique wishing to improve their skills while singing material from Broadway and The West End. During these singing lesssons, students will be introduced to a number of techniques and approaches, including acting through song and voice qualities such as twang, sob and belt.
If you are a bit nervous then there is no need to worry. Our classes are taught in a fun and supportive environment and most of the time you will be singing in a group, although occasionally you will have the opportunity to sing on your own to check your progress.
WHAT WILL BE TAUGHT ON MUSICAL THEATRE SINGING LESSONS - LEVEL 2?
The course will cover a range of carefully selected material to ensure it is challenging, varied, and above all, enjoyable.
Course content will include:
- Application of a range of vocal techniques and approaches to further develop range and improve tone.
- Developing your ability to sing in harmony within an ensemble.
- Opportunities to sing solo pieces throughout the course, where students are encouraged to sing solo within the ensemble songs.
- Exploring a wide range of musical theatre songs.
- Final informal sharing within class in which students will have the opportunity to share what they have learnt.
Students will typically learn 3-6 songs during the course and will receive friendly feedback from your tutor throughout the course.