Script Writing - Level 2
Kick-start a full length script or take an existing idea or draft into the development stages.
Our Script Writing Courses - Level 2 is best suited to those who wish to build on techniques covered on the Script Writing - Beginners course and anyone who wants to transform script ideas for stage or screen into the all-important first draft.
The script writing lessons will provide you with lots of writing time under the guidance of your tutor. You'll receive friendly feedback and personally tailored prompts throughout. Writing can be a lonely activity and your ideas may be very close to your heart, but in this safe and welcoming workshop environment students are encouraged to engage with other work and benefit from outside suggestions and feedback.
SCRIPT WRITING COURSES - LEVEL 2 CONTENT
-Structuring your idea into an all-important first draft
- Focus on writing dynamic scenes for your play or screenplay
- Evolving your characters and generating conflict
- Group sharing with other writers to make the most of your script
- Develop writing style and nuances
- Shared and individual teacher feedback throughout the course