Sprint 2022 Call Out
Sprint is London’s major annual festival of new and unusual theatre. We open our doors widely to artists at the very start of their careers, artists who’ve never performed at CPT before, or artists with brand new projects to perform.
Applications are now open for Sprint 2022, which runs from March 8 to 26, 2022 (dates tbc). Ideally, proposals will be for work that is finished and performance-ready by March 2022. We will also consider works-in-progress and ‘scratch’ performances.
Our arrangement with Sprint artists is flexible according to the needs of each show, but our default offer in 2022 is:
- A 60:40 box-office split in artists’ favour (Usual ticket price £12, concs £10; seating capacity 65)
- PR and marketing support, inclusion in brochures, flyers, website, social media activity
- PR, marketing and other professional skills training sessions for participating artists
- Technician to support get-in, get-out and to operate shows
- Networking opportunities with other festival artists
- Discounted tickets to other events in the Sprint festival
We welcome and encourage applications from artists who identify as:
- D/deaf and/or disabled
- Working-class, benefit class, criminal class and/or underclass
- Global majority*
*This includes people of Black Caribbean, Black African, South Asian, East Asian, South East Asian, Middle Eastern, Arab, Latinx, Jewish, Romany and Irish Traveller heritage.
Deadline to apply: Wednesday 29 September at 10am