The Patsy Rodenburg approach to voice
The former Head of Voice at LAMDA takes you through the great Patsy Rodenburg's celebrated work in an intensive and extended online voice and speech workshop. Do not miss this!
What is the course about?
One of Patsy Rodenburg's former students and a celebrated voice tutor in her own right takes you through some invaluable vocal exercises in an intensive workshop.
This is a live online course. You will need:
- Internet connection. The classes work best with Chrome.
- A computer with microphone and camera is best (e.g. a PC/laptop/iMac/MacBook), or a tablet/iPad/smart phone/iPhone if you don't have a computer.
We will contact you with joining instructions before your course starts.
What will we cover?
Alignment breath and articulation exercises sourced from two of Patsy Rodenburg's publications.
What will I achieve?
- By the end of this course you should be able to...
- Have a clear sense of the vocal channel being able to phonate with a sense of ease.
- Deepen your connection to the breath and release sound with freedom.
- Identify exercises you can use as part of a regular voice limber.