Young Company - Trainee Assistant Director
This year we are offering one of our Young Company members the chance to join as a Trainee Assistant Director. This is an opportunity for someone aged 18-25 who lives or works in East London* to get into the room and learn the role of Assistant Director through practical working alongside our Director, Katie Greenall. You’ll be mentored through the process by Katie and the L&P team.
The Trainee Assistant Director will:
- Support our Director in Young Company sessions
- Shadow external facilitators
- Work towards taking the role of Assistant Director on our production
- Have the opportunity to meet 1:1 with Nadia Fall, Stratford East’s Artistic Director
- Be paid a bursary of £2000, this is based on the hourly rate for the current London Living Wage.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a keen interest in learning more about directing and facilitating
- Have little to no pre-existing experience of directing roles
- Have no professional credits as a Director
Apply by midday on 29 Sept