1 Year Diploma in Professional Acting
Our 1 Year Diploma in Professional Acting started back in 1966 as a radical, new and vocational approach to drama training. The training is vocational and practical, is full-time and runs over 42 weeks.
During the course we aim to take students through the three stages of learning:
1. Awareness: of yourself and the needs of the profession.
2. Skills: learning techniques which are relevant to you and for your career.
3. Application: using this awareness and these skills in performance and employment.
Who is it the course for?
• Applicants who have some acting experience either at University or elsewhere
• Those who have the energy and resources to work flat out for 40 weeks
• Actors who have considerable talent, no matter how raw, mixed with a passion, an enthusiasm, a sense of fun and a commitment to hard work.
• Applicants aged 21 years and above. We also welcome more mature students.