Actor Musicianship BA (Hons)
Reasons to study Actor Musicianship
• Conservatoire actor musicianship training for stage, television, radio and screen led by professional staff and established practitioners.
• A practical actor training degree for actors who play musical instruments, actor musicians are in high demand in the industry. Over the years our students have signed with agents Eamonn Bedford Agency, Global Artists, Howard Cooke Associates, Olivia Bell to name a few.
• Learn to integrate and develop your musical skills in performance to create, lead and make music alongside your work as an actor.
• You will be guided by experienced staff, including industry professionals, who will help you to develop the skills of the actor musician though practical classes in movement, voice and approaches to text and character.
• You will be involved in a number of public productions in your final year, including a main house production and an industry showcase.
• Excellent studio and training facilities – purpose-built rehearsal, movement and performance spaces, the fully-equipped Rose Theatre and Barn Theatre, a flexible drama studio and a digital studio with motion capture and green-screen facilities.
Our graduates can be found in a wide range of work; at leading regional theatres, in the West End, The Royal Shakespeare Company and National Theatre. In television, film, radio, young people’s theatre and in small scale touring theatre companies in the UK and Europe.
You may also be interested in:
Acting, BA (Hons)
American Theate Arts, BA (Hons)
European Theatre Arts, BA (Hons)
“My degree really set me up for the industry.” Rosalie Craig, Actor Musicianship Alumna