BA (Hons) Acting and Performance
BA Acting and Performance at Wimbledon College of Arts is for students who are interested in acting as an artistic practice and a key driver of contemporary culture.
BA Acting and Performance will enable you to become a creative, confident and articulate performer who can work across a variety of performance forms and contexts. You will develop your physical, vocal and intellectual skills both individually and in an ensemble. The course will also provide you with the opportunity to work with new technologies and innovative performance practices. It will make you ready for industry but also ready to challenge it, placing you at the cutting edge of 21st century developments.
The standard minimum entry requirements for this course are one or a combination of the following qualifications:
- 2 A Levels at grade C or above
- Pass at Foundation Diploma in Acting, Performance or Art and Design (Level 3 or 4)
- Merit, Pass, Pass (MPP) at BTEC Extended Diploma
- Pass at UAL Extended Diploma
- Access to Higher Education Diploma
- Or equivalent EU/International qualifications, such as International Baccalaureate Diploma at 24 points minimum
- And 3 GCSE passes at grade 4 or above (grade A*-C)
Entry to this course will also be determined by the quality of your application, looking primarily at your portfolio of work, personal statement and reference.