BA (Hons) Costume for Theatre and Screen
BA Costume for Theatre and Screen at Wimbledon College of Arts introduces you to professional costume for theatre, film, television and live performance.
The course at Wimbledon College of Arts views costume as a broad, developing and ever-changing industry.
Both the costume design and interpretation specialisms will encourage you to build your confidence in both traditional and innovative approaches to costume design and realisation. You will also explore new and emerging media and digital presentation techniques.
Live projects ensure you gain valuable industry experience throughout your study.
The standard minimum entry requirements for this course are one or a combination of the following qualifications:
- Pass at Foundation Diploma in Art and Design (Level 3 or 4)
- 2 A Levels at grade C or above
- Merit, Pass, Pass (MPP) at BTEC Extended Diploma
- Pass at UAL Extended Diploma
- Access to Higher Education Diploma
- Or equivalent EU/International qualifications, such as International Baccalaureate Diploma at 24 points minimum
- And 3 GCSE passes at grade 4 or above (grade A*-C)
Entry to this course will also be determined by the quality of your application, looking primarily at your portfolio of work, personal statement and reference.