BA (Hons) Creative Industries (Top Up)
- A foundation degree, HND, or other Level 5 qualification (minimum grade of 50%).
- Those with previous experience or learning that is relevant may be eligible via our APL process for accreditation towards this course.
- All applicants must complete a satisfactory interview.
- Students who have not previously completed a Level 5 research module may be required to undertake a short bridging module prior to the start of the programme which is designed to ensure that students are able to undertake the academic demands of Level 6 study.
- Applications from overseas students who can demonstrate equivalent qualifications are welcome. Those whose first language is not English must additionally have an IELTS score of 6.5.
- All students must complete a minimum of 90 hours work placement. If a chosen placement provider requires the completion of a DBS application.