BA (Hons) Music (Top-Up)
This course is designed to build on HND or Foundation Degree qualifications in music. It combines degree-level theoretical studies with further training in musical performance, musicology, creative sound and participatory practice. The result is a mix of academic rigour and practical skills that makes our Music course a stimulating journey of discovery, reflection and achievement.
- Top up an HND or foundation degree to a full honours degree, studying with award-winning lecturers
- Pursue your passion through independent music study with either a practical or theoretical focus
- Opportunities to participate in musical theatre projects and choir performances and collaborate with dance, drama and media students
- Study in a vibrant city music scene with new arts, culture and music venue investment
- Exceptional menu of modules, ranging from musicology and creative sound to community/education work and musical multimedia
- Aspiring teachers can gain experience of working as a music facilitator in educational and community settings