BMus (Hons) Performance
This dynamic and stimulating course is designed for classical or jazz instrumentalists and singers who want to work professionally in the music industry.
The BMus (Hons) Performance degree course will prepare you for a successful career in music with an internationally renowned team of lecturers, professional musicians, researchers, and acclaimed instrumental and vocal teaching staff.
During the course you will:
- receive 1:1 lessons and specialist instrumental and/or vocal teaching
develop your musicianship and interpretation skills
- engage with current theories in historical and social musicology and performance practice
- deepen your understanding of today's music industry
- nurture your entrepreneurial skills as a freelance musician.
By the end of the course, you will:
- develop into a confident solo and ensemble performer
- have the skills to be an inspiring teacher and musical leader in the community.