Creative Lighting Control BA (Hons)
Reasons to study Creative Lighting Control
• Learn lighting and video programming and design, show control and interactive technologies, networked systems and stage electrics, projection systems and digital visual content deployment, 3D visualisation, computer-aided design and technical management.
• Benefit from our extensive network of industry experts who will work with you on projects as you learn specialist skills.
• Build your professional knowledge through industry placements.
• Gain an insight into techniques used across live music, theatre, television, film, live and corporate events and architectural installations.
• Deliver your own live projects inside and outside the College.
• Study a unique course with an outstanding track record of graduate success in the live events industries.
• Share classes and projects with students from other programmes to learn about the events industries, arts and performance, and how to use experimentation, enquiry and creative research in your work, and prepare to build a successful career.
Our graduates go into the industry equipped to deliver creative solutions to technical problems. They go on to be lighting and video programmers, designers, creative technologists and technical managers, working in theatre, live music, live events, film, television, corporate and architecture settings.
You may also be interested in:
Lighting Design, BA (Hons)
Lighting Design For Architecture, BA (Hons)
“Having that degree behind me opens so many doors that I wouldn’t have had before.” Sam Lisher, Creative Lighting Control, 2017 Graduate