Creative Music Technology (Top-up) BA Hons
Our one-year Creative Music Technology top-up course is an exciting customisable opportunity to convert your existing qualification (HND, Foundation or equivalent) into a full Bachelor's degree in music technology.
Mix and match selected modules from our BSc Hons Music Technology degree course to tailor your practice in emerging sound technologies to your interests and career goals. You’ll develop your technical and creative skills with support from an industry-active teaching team from all fields of sound production, including composition, sound design, and music production.
At the end of this course, you’ll be prepared to enter a career in many areas of music technology, such as games and animation, music recording and production, and television and film.
- Specialise in music technology by choosing optional modules you're interested in
- Use professional recording studios with industry-leading equipment and software – including Dolby Atmos and Solid State Logic digital audio workstations – to create music and sound design for entertainment media
- Develop absorbing sound installations and live performances using sensors and alternative controllers
- Enhance your technological knowledge by collaborating with staff and students involved in our futuristic Centre for Creative and Immersive Extended Reality (CCIXR)
- Gain potential accreditations by applying for certifications in Avid Protools and Audiokinetic Wwise