Cultural Learning and Participation Officer Apprenticeship
You will assist the Creative Learning team to develop and run activity for young people and adults, both at Milton Keynes Theatre and within the community. You will be supporting the administration and set up of our events, as well as helping design and deliver creative workshops for the department. This is an exciting opportunity to join a busy and fast paced team, where no two days are ever the same!
We welcome and encourage applications from individuals from the widest possible range of backgrounds and particularly welcome applications from those currently underrepresented in our workforce.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the Creative Learning Officer with the day-to-day administration of the department.
- This will include: answering email enquiries, liaising with schools and partners, putting together the paperwork for classes and events, writing promotional material, setting up events online, updating sales figures and collecting - information needed for reporting purposes.
- Help plan and implement social media campaigns to raise awareness of the Ambassdor Theatre Groups Creative Learning.
- Work with the wider team to design and develop creative workshops and projects
- Assist practitioners delivering creative workshops for the department
- Support work on national projects being delivered across all Ambassdor Theatre Group Creative Learning venues.
- Set up of spaces and resources for workshops and events.
You will be placed on a Cultural Learning and Participation Officer Level 3 Apprenticeship.
Here you will attend a programme of Seminars and also have a dedicated development coach who will work with you 1-2-1.
- An interest in theatre and the arts (no direct experience necessary)
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Competent IT skills including MS Word and Excel
You need to have an C/4 above in GCSE Maths and English
This is an open and inclusive opportunity. The employers are looking for someone who is interested in the creative sector but do not require experience. It really is an open door for applicants from backgrounds to apply.