Graphic Design BA (Hons)
On this BA (Hons) Graphic Design degree, you’ll develop your own visual identity, with a distinct typography emphasis and professional connections gained from our industry-active, research-led teaching staff. With opportunities to specialise in your area of interest and win awards from prestigious graphic design bodies, you’ll build an inspiring design profile that no employer can resist.
Graphic design is a cornerstone of many industries, so you'll have lots of career options after graduation. If you want to start in web design, advertising, branding, and other media, or advance to a Master's: now is your time to explore.
- Hone vital design techniques – including screen printing, letterpress, laser cutting and dye sublimation printing – using our specialist facilities
- Get your talent recognised by entering international competitions by renowned organisations You Can Now (YCN), Design and Art Direction (D&AD), and the Royal Society for the encouragement of Arts, Manufacture and Commerce (RSA)
- Elevate your professional profile by becoming a member of the esteemed International Society of Typographic Designers (iSTD)
- Impress future employers by showcasing your work at our annual Graduate Show
- Experience the graphic design profession by taking a one-year placement - either with a company or by setting up your own
- Show your Adobe expertise to industry peers by gaining an Adobe Certified Professional (ACP) qualification
- Connect with companies and communities by taking part in events like SKY Creative Day