Level 2 Hair & Media Makeup
If you want to become a makeup artist for television, theatre, events, or fashion magazine shoots our Media Makeup courses are the place to start.
Develop your hair-styling skills and learn the art of professionally designing and applying make-up. You'll grow your portfolio by applying the knowledge you gain in hair-styling and beauty treatments.
On this course you'll:
- Learn make-up techniques for day, evening and special occasions
- Learn a range of makeup within the creative industries, including photo shoots and body art
- Create character makeup
- Enhance your face & body art skills
- Apply cosmetic camouflage makeup
- Enhance your overall design skills
- Study hair styling and beauty units