MA Creative Practice: Dance Professional
Delivered in conjunction with our partner organisations: Siobhan Davies Dance and Independent Dance, the Dance Professional Practice enables experienced practitioners to develop their artistic practice in a stimulating environment of intellectual and creative inquiry.
We support mid-career artists to:
- reflect on their body of professional experience and its role in their ongoing learning
- engage in intensive studio-based experiences with significant artists and a skilled peer group
- deepen their own practice as performers/makers
- develop their understanding of a range of research methodologies within the arts
and pursue their own area of artistic interest.
- an appropriate first degree (or an equivalent qualification)
- or 5 years’ professional experience
Applicants who do not meet the standard entry requirements are subject to the Institution’s recognition of prior learning (RPL) process
Who is this course for?
The Dance Professional pathway is for experienced professionals in the fields of dance, performing arts or humanities, such as dancers, choreographers, academics, teachers and somatic practitioners.