Audio Production (Technology, Music, Sound Design) BA/Bsc (Hons)
Reasons to study Audio Production:
• A comprehensive programme covering audio and music production, and sound design for live music, theatre, film,TV, radio, games and VR/AR.
• Develop technical skills and creative awareness, and explore your interests through taught classes and a wide range of creative projects.
• Specialise in audio engineering, recorded and live music production or sound design for theatre, film, TV, video games and VR/AR.
• In your final year, study for a technical BSc or a creative BA qualification.
• Benefit from our extensive network of industry experts who will work with you on projects as you learn specialist skills.
• Build your knowledge through industry placements.
• Deliver your own personal or collaborative projects inside and outside the College.
• Share sessions with students from other programmes, to learn about the creative, media and performance industries.
• Develop your professional practice and identity in order to build a successful career.
Graduates will enter the industry equipped to work as music and audio producers, live and studio mixing engineers, sound designers, sound artists and studio and production managers.