UAL Level 3 Extended Diploma In Creative Media Production & Technology
This is a two-year course, designed to provide students with the knowledge & skills to progress to degree-level study & thereafter employment in the animation, film & games industries.
THROUGH FOCUSED CLASSES & PERSONALISED TUITION, EACH STUDENT WILL DEVELOP THE FOLLOWING:
- An awareness of different perspectives and approaches within the media sector.
- Research, analyse and evaluate relevant information and ideas in order to develop creative solutions.
- Understand, adapt and safely use appropriate and practical methods and skills for creative production.
- Critically review the effectiveness and appropriateness of methods, actions, and results.
- Use evaluative and reflective skills in order to take responsibility for your own learning, development, and decision-making.
- Take responsibility for the research, planning, time management, and actions to access progression opportunities.
- Effectively present themselves and their work to appropriate audiences.
- Learn the initial principles of HTML coding through classes.
- An awareness of health and safety rules through workshops.