Musical Theatre Singing Level 3
Drawing on material from the world of Musical Theatre, there's something for everyone in our Musical Theatre Singing Lessons - Level 3. The course is open to those who have completed any Singing - Level 2 classes, or equivalent, who wish to further their skills while focusing on a wide range of Musical Theatre repertoire.
This advanced level singing course digs deeper into the performance elements of these genres. You will develop more confidence in solo, ensemble and singing in harmony as well as further understanding of the origins and development of these vibrant singing genres. The course will culminate in an informal showcase of individual solos and group ensemble.
WHAT WILL BE TAUGHT ON MUSICAL THEATRE SINGING LESSONS - LEVEL 3?
The course will cover a range of carefully selected material to ensure it is challenging, varied, and above all, enjoyable.
Course content will include:
- Developing a deepened knowledge of the musical theatre genre.
- Extensive vocal warm-ups and introducing more advanced singing technique and technical terminology.
- Exploring challenging ensemble work with a focus on harmony, musicianship and dynamics.
- Solo Masterclasses - focusing on acting through song and musicianship skills with personal feedback about vocal technique, performance and style.
- Performing in an informal showcase at the end of the course.