Dance and Drama Awards
Dance and Drama Award (DaDa) aims to help with fees and living costs at one of 17 private dance and drama schools.
When applying direct to the dance and drama school you want to go to you must tell them you want to apply for a DaDA.
You must be aged 16 to 23 and show talent and a likelihood to succeed in the industry.
The amount you receive depends on:
- Your household income
- Where you live and study
- Download the national scales to find out how much you could get.
To be eligible you must:
- Be an EU citizen and have been living in the EU for 3 continuous years immediately before the start of your course
- Have ‘settled status’
- Have ‘indefinite leave to remain’ in the UK
- To get help with living costs you must be from England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland.
You must be studying for one of these Trinity College London Diplomas:
- Level 6 Diploma in Professional Acting (3 years)
- Level 5 Diploma in Professional Acting (1 year)
- Level 5 Diploma in Professional Dance (Classical Ballet or Contemporary Dance) (2 years)
- Level 6 Diploma in Professional Dance (3 years)
- Level 6 Diploma in Professional Musical Theatre (3 years)
You must be aged 16 to 23 for dance courses.
You must be aged 18 to 23 for acting courses.