Who is this course suitable for?
- Anyone who would like to pursue their acting skills and knowledge whilst still being able to work during the day
- Those who work in an allied area (e.g. arts management/administration, education and outreach) and wish to gain a more practical experience
- Anyone who would like to gain confidence and enhance communication skills
- Anyone considering studying acting at BA or MA level and would like experience within a drama school
- Anyone who enjoys acting and would like a practical experience in a professional environment
As the course grows, our graduates’ destinations become increasingly exciting. Students from our Diploma courses have won places on:
- BA and MA Acting courses here at Central
- Rose Bruford
- East 15
- Arts Educational
- other leading universities.
Students have also gone on to perform at The Royal Court, The Bush Theatre, and BBC, amongst others.