Equip yourself for a challenging career in the fast-paced and fast growth marketing communications industry. It is also recognised by the Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR) as career-relevant.
You'll learn from our team of specialist academic staff and marketing communications professionals and be supported by regular career coaching. You'll engage with the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) as you position yourself to enter this highly creative sector.
With its strong focus on innovation, creativity and contemporary issues, (such as digital communications, social media, instant gratification and globalisation), this highly-specialised degree will signal that you are creative, focused and commercially-driven. You will be able to demonstrate your marketing communications expertise alongside the skills most valued by employers.
You will engage with the latest thinking through a research project supported by a member of our Customer Interactions Research Group.
- Enhance your employability through internships, consultancy projects, a one-year paid placement and integrated coaching from experienced business leaders
- Experience international cultures and develop a global mind-set through options to work and study abroad
- A degree which is dual accredited by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI)
- Recognised from the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) and Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR)
- Associate Membership with Chartered Management Institute (CMI)
- Opportunities to engage in additional professional certifications throughout the degree