Creative technologies are rapidly becoming integral to industry and society, transforming how we consume information and interact with the world. Discover the artistry in them and become an innovative content creator who drives transformation on our Creative Media Technologies degree course.
Whether you're interested in video production, animation, web design, mobile gaming, or emerging technologies like virtual reality (VR) and extended reality (XR), you'll explore creative technologies and their impact on immersive experiences. By taking part in live client projects and placements, you can tailor your degree to your speciality and sharpen your knowledge and abilities in a professional environment.
You'll grow into an all-encompassing media producer ready for a career in fields such as web development, content marketing, and television and film production.
- Diversify your creative skills by learning about and using different digital technologies to produce outstanding media content
- Develop your professional portfolio by working on actual client projects
- Gain valuable industry experience by taking an optional placement
- Strengthen your knowledge and team-working abilities by collaborating with students from other courses in the School of Creative Technologies and Faculty of Creative and Cultural Industries
- Become familiar with renowned software used in the creative media industries, including Adobe Creative Cloud
- Demonstrate your technical expertise to potential employers by earning Adobe Certified Professional (ACP) certifications
- Enrich your study with help from a formidable team of expert lecturers with years of industry experience and research practice